What odbc manager to use?

From: "Chris Hoover" <revoohc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: What odbc manager to use?
Date: 2007-04-24 16:37:33
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hello everyone,

We are working on upgrading our infrastructure, and part of that is the
opportunity to correctly implement ODBC for our application.  We run on a
linux platform and are wondering which is the better choice for our ODBC
manager, iodbc or unixODBC.

Any comments suggestions on which one is the preferred method would be
greatly appreciated.

The ODBC will be providing connectivity to our 8.1 PostgreSQL databases.

Thanks,

Chris

pgsql-odbc by date