Re: PG 7.3.4 VS PG 8.0.3 Problem

From: Chris Hoover <revoohc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dragan Matić <mlists(at)panforma(dot)co(dot)yu>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PG 7.3.4 VS PG 8.0.3 Problem
Date: 2005-08-10 18:33:22
Lists: pgsql-adminpgsql-odbc
Ok, I think I have narrowed this down even further.  I went and
installed a 7.3.4 db on our RHEL 4 server and is exibiting the same
behavior.  I believe there is something with RHEL 2.1 and PostgreSQL
that causes the wrong sqlcode to be returned.  That is the only thing
I can figure out.

I'm not sure where to go from here.  Any ideas?

Chris