Re: Logs not Rotating

From: Mag Gam <magawake(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Logs not Rotating
Date: 2005-12-25 05:31:43
Lists: pgsql-novice

Tom:

I am expecting my logs to rotate on a weekly basis. I set the
log_rotation_size = 1 for a quick result. Basically when a log is
over 1k it should be rotated, which happens very quickly for me.
However, file is increasing, and no rotation.

Also, I restarted syslogd, just to be sure....

Any suggestions?