Daylight Savings Updates

From: adey <adey11(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: postgresql-l <postgresql-l(at)Groups(dot)ittoolbox(dot)com>, postgresql <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Daylight Savings Updates
Date: 2007-09-19 23:44:52
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi,
Please advise whether it is necessary for us to apply a later version of
Postgres in preparation for the new daylight savings times coming in to
effect in New Zealand at the end of September?
We are running PG 8.1.4 and 8.1.6.
FAQ's indicate that our one remaining system on 7.1.4 will use the operating
system daylight savings settings, but do we have to apply anything to our
8.1 systems, why, and what is involved in doing so please?
Adrian

pgsql-admin by date