getGeneratedKeys

From: "David Leal" <dgleal(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: getGeneratedKeys
Date: 2008-04-13 14:08:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi all,

I'm currently implementing a bridge between a ruby ORM (DataMapper,
which you can find at http://datamapper.org) and JDBC. It happens that
there's a method which would be really useful to me, although not
implemented yet in the Postgresql JDBC driver.

I found this:

http://pgfoundry.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1010291&group_id=1000224&atid=856

but looks like nothing has come out of it yet.

Is there anything I can help with to get that functionality implemented?

Cheers,

David