From: "David Leal" <dgleal(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: getGeneratedKeys
Date: 2008-04-13 14:08:10
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
Hi all,

I'm currently implementing a bridge between a ruby ORM (DataMapper,
which you can find at and JDBC. It happens that
there's a method which would be really useful to me, although not
implemented yet in the Postgresql JDBC driver.

I found this:

but looks like nothing has come out of it yet.

Is there anything I can help with to get that functionality implemented?

pgsql-jdbc by date

Next:From: Kris JurkaDate: 2008-04-13 16:03:59