Re: Help for postgresql binary installation v.8.0.3

From: Jana Nguyen <jana(dot)nguyen(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help for postgresql binary installation v.8.0.3
Date: 2005-07-13 23:30:20
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,

When I tried to install the another RPM in RHEL 3
'compat-postgresql-libs-3-3PGDG.i686.rpm' for postgresql v.8.0.3.
I get the following error:

[root(at)opt]# rpm -i compat-postgresql-libs-3-3PGDG.i686.rpm
warning: compat-postgresql-libs-3-3PGDG.i686.rpm: V3 DSA signature:
NOKEY, key ID 748f7d0e

Is postgresql v.8.0.3 a stable release, if not what latest version is stable?

Thanks.