lfcr with plpgsql

From: "Derrick Betts" <derrick(at)grifflink(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: lfcr with plpgsql
Date: 2005-03-08 19:36:16
Lists: pgsql-novice
I am building a text email from data in a database table and then delivering it from the database.
My question is how do I represent a carriage return or line feed in a plpgsql function?  I am concatenating the different parts together, but I need to separate out certain sections with carriage returns.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Derrick

pgsql-novice by date