Re: [JDBC] JDBC and Binary protocol error, for some statements

From: Radosław Smogura <rsmogura(at)softperience(dot)eu>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>, PG Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, PostgreSQL JDBC List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [JDBC] JDBC and Binary protocol error, for some statements
Date: 2010-11-26 07:37:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-jdbc

Thank you, but I think about this last night. Opening unnecessary portals
isn't good idea, similarly sending 2nd describe when statement was
prepared. Currently JDBC drivers doesn't make this. I think better will be
to store what format we had requested on stack, and then coerce those
formats when results are handled.

Kind regards,
Radosław Smogura

--