October Meetup reminder: SQL/MED & You…

From: Sean Chittenden <sean(at)chittenden(dot)org>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: October Meetup reminder: SQL/MED & You…
Date: 2011-10-18 18:46:41
Lists: sfpug

Quick reminder that the SFPUG meetup tonight is in Redwood City (right next to the Caltrain station). Please double check your RSVP status and update if you can/can't make it. Food's been ordered (pretty good chinese), but the state of the video streaming situation is a unknown at present. If you've done the video streaming in the past and are going to make it (or aren't), can you reach out to me off-list?

Doors are open to visitors at 6pm, food's arriving at 6:45, and the festivities/discussions start at 7.

http://www.meetup.com/postgresql-1/events/36138012/

ttys! -sc

Begin forwarded message:

--