RE: [INTERFACES] More VB

From: "Ansley, Michael" <Michael(dot)Ansley(at)intec(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'Stephen Martin Trans-Euro I(dot)T Ltd'" <stephen(at)sealteam(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>, pg-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] More VB
Date: 1999-07-26 07:51:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
This is a pain-in-the-butt way of doing it.  I means that you have to learn
how PGs protocol operates.  Give it a week or so, and I'll send you a COM
server, with a nice VB interface.  I'm busy with this at the moment.

Stephen Martin wrote:

>> Hello,
>> whilst it seems driving libpq.dll from VB might be a
>> difficult enterprise..
>> is it still not possible to just connect a socket to port
>> 5432 of where ever
>> and
>> start communicating with postgres through a socket?  TCP or UDP?

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Ansley, MichaelDate: 1999-07-26 07:55:40
Previous:From: Martin JacksonDate: 1999-07-26 04:05:58
Subject: (no subject)