RE: How to setup JDBC driver for DreamWeaver ultradev?

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'fubjj(at)flashmail(dot)com'" <fubjj(at)flashmail(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: How to setup JDBC driver for DreamWeaver ultradev?
Date: 2000-11-24 07:54:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I haven't got ultradev here (only the standard Dreamweaver), so I haven't
tried.

Have you tried the tricks for Servlets? i.e. putting the .jar file into the
jre/lib/ext directory etc.

I'm just guessing, but I didn't know that ultradev used Java otherwise I
would have tried to get a copy for here (MBC uses Dreamweaver for most web
development).

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council