RE: JDBC Problem

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'tony'" <tony(at)uickarate(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: JDBC Problem
Date: 2000-11-16 16:14:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
What version of the driver are you using?

Versions 6.5.x and earlier used postgresql.Driver but 7.0 onwards uses

Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council
Email: petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk
All views expressed within this email are not the views of Maidstone Borough