RE: Save java objects using JDBC

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Rob Judd'" <rjudd(at)mlug(dot)missouri(dot)edu>
Cc: "pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Save java objects using JDBC
Date: 2000-10-17 14:21:24
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Yes, although try the 6.5.3 driver from my website first (which is different
to that released with 6.5.3 [I screwed up the cvs commit then], and if
memory serves there was a protocol fix in that version).

http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres/jars/jdbc6.5-1.2.jar

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council