RE: input large object from internet

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'S(dot)A(dot)Pamungkas'" <moenk_2000(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: input large object from internet
Date: 2000-09-19 09:21:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

The fastpath & large object api's work over the same TCP/IP connection
(which you must be if you are using a servlet), so you can access blobs from
anywhere.

With the applet, you wont be able to access the user's local drive (part of
applet security), but you can using HTTP Post and standard HTML forms.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council