RE: JDBC and Unicode problem

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Zeljko Trogrlic'" <zeljko(at)technologist(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: "Peter Mount (Home)" <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
Subject: RE: JDBC and Unicode problem
Date: 2000-09-11 06:53:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I was thinking of parameter's to the JVM on startup (like
-Djdbc.driver=org.postgresql.Driver )

As for connection properties, yes they are an ideal place, and back in the
6.3 days we used to use them so the mechanism is in there. I think the
connection properties is the way to go, as it would then work everywhere.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Officer, Maidstone Borough Council