RE: jdbc large object support ??

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'John Thorhauer'" <jthorhauer(at)phoenixcolor(dot)com>, postgres-inter <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: jdbc large object support ??
Date: 2000-07-20 06:36:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Large Objects have been supported for years - just not via streams.

Stream support is simply passing an InputStream (say from a file) directly
to a large object in the database. The ImageViewer example shows the other
two ways, using setBytes() and using our own extensions.

Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Mushroom
Maidstone Borough Council
Any views stated are my own, and not those of Maidstone Borough Council