RE: jdbc large object support ??

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'John Thorhauer'" <jthorhauer(at)phoenixcolor(dot)com>, postgres-inter <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: jdbc large object support ??
Date: 2000-07-20 06:36:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Large Objects have been supported for years - just not via streams.

Stream support is simply passing an InputStream (say from a file) directly
to a large object in the database. The ImageViewer example shows the other
two ways, using setBytes() and using our own extensions.

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support Mushroom