RE: Connection.setBytes()

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Matt Fair'" <matt(at)netasol(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: Connection.setBytes()
Date: 2000-07-19 06:47:13
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Have you issued:

	con.setAutoCommit(false);

Before the first call to setBytes()?

In theory, you should get a different exception thrown but it's the first
thing to check with BLOBS.

The second, can you turn on debugging
(DriverManager.setLogStream(System.err);) to see the query failing. This is
the second report today of an internal query failing, and I'm now wondering
if something in the system tables have changed that's causing these errors -
although I should have seen it when I ran the tests on 7.0 (although it may
have occured in 7.0.1 or 7.0.2).

Peter

--
Peter Mount