RE: jdbc driver: Why it isn't jdbcCompliant?

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Janossy Gergely'" <gjano(at)freemail(dot)hu>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: jdbc driver: Why it isn't jdbcCompliant?
Date: 2000-05-30 07:24:10
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

jdbcCompliant() will always return false as it's hardwired to do so.

It does this because we don't yet support the minimum facilities required
before we can set it. CallableStatement is one good example.

Is it your own code that's requiring it to be set, or someone elses classes?

Peter

--
Peter Mount
Enterprise Support