RE: JDBC : CallableStatement returns always same Exc eption

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'bruno(dot)faure(at)cosmosbay(dot)com'" <bruno(dot)faure(at)cosmosbay(dot)com>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: JDBC : CallableStatement returns always same Exc eption
Date: 2000-04-17 15:20:21
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Callable statements are not supported at all. I was planning on
including them in 7.0, but the amount of work needed means it's not
going to be ready in time, hence it's going to be a 7.1 item.

PS: It was only a couple of weeks ago that I found some real examples on
how CallableStatement works.

Peter

--
Peter Mount