Skip site navigation (1) Skip section navigation (2)

RE: [INTERFACES] Last best version of the JDBC Driver?

From: Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Joe Shevland'" <shevlandj(at)kpi(dot)com(dot)au>, Peter Mount <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>, "'Hakan Tandogan'" <hakan42(at)gmx(dot)de>, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Last best version of the JDBC Driver?
Date: 2000-02-23 09:11:54
Message-ID: 1B3D5E532D18D311861A00600865478C70C244@exchange1.nt.maidstone.gov.uk (view raw or flat)
Thread:
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Joe, the CVS is at postgresql.org already :-)

Actually, I'm going to try to get some time of work next week (I need
the break), so if I can, I'm going to hit it with a vengence. Most of
what I have here is done, it just needs tidying up and testing.

Thanks for the offer however.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Shevland [mailto:shevlandj(at)kpi(dot)com(dot)au]
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2000 4:12 PM
To: Peter Mount; 'Hakan Tandogan'; pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Last best version of the JDBC Driver?


Peter,

Would you like some help on this :) ? Seems
you're fighting a battle alone when theres
no need... I can provide CVS etc. and binary
downloads, if you say the word... the only
problem is that it would be a .com.au domain
name, but I'd make sure I'm not complicit in
any advertising etc... Also :P I'm dying
to get my hands on 7.0 :)

Cheers
Joe

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Peter Mount" <petermount(at)it(dot)maidstone(dot)gov(dot)uk>
To: "'Hakan Tandogan'" <hakan42(at)gmx(dot)de>;
<pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 8:39 AM
Subject: RE: [INTERFACES] Last best version of the JDBC Driver?


> The one in CVS is the one that should have been 6.5.3.
> 
> However, I do have at home the one that should be for 7.0. However due
> to problems here (like a network that keeps dying on me, and other
nice
> little problems), I've not finished it yet into a state that can be
> included into CVS.
> 
> PS: The org.postgresql change has been done, but not fully tested.
> 
> Peter
> 
> -- 
> Peter Mount
> Enterprise Support
> Maidstone Borough Council
> Any views stated are my own, and not those of Maidstone Borough
Council.
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Hakan Tandogan [mailto:hakan42(at)gmx(dot)de]
> Sent: Tuesday, February 22, 2000 1:28 PM
> To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
> Subject: [INTERFACES] Last best version of the JDBC Driver?
> 
> 
> 
> Hi,
> 
> Is the version of the JDBC driver I'm getting via CVS really the
> last
> best one? I remember reading on the hackers list that the driver was
> about to
> be repackaged to "org.postgresql", but I don't see this change in the
> CVS
> archive. In fact, the last timestamp change I'm seeing is from 15.
> September.
> 
> 
> Just curious,
> Hakan
> 
> -- 
> Hakan Tandogan
hakan(at)iconsult(dot)com
> 
> ICONSULT Tandogan - Egerer GbR                   Tel.: +49-9131-9047-0
> Memelstrasse 38 - D-91052 Erlangen               Fax.:
+49-9131-9047-77
> 
> "Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature"
> 
> ************
> 
> ************
> 
> 

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Alexey V. MeledinDate: 2000-02-23 09:30:32
Subject: Re[2]: [INTERFACES] Sharing Database Connection...
Previous:From: Rob Brown-BaylissDate: 2000-02-23 08:45:38
Subject: creating a db with libpq

Privacy Policy | About PostgreSQL
Copyright © 1996-2014 The PostgreSQL Global Development Group