Automated setting of timezone with connection pooling

From: "George Woodring" <george(dot)woodring(at)iglass(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Automated setting of timezone with connection pooling
Date: 2006-04-24 17:25:32
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

We have multiple databases in a cluster ( one for each of our customers
) which the default time zone needs to be different. We are currently
using dbcp to do our connection pooling. Can anyone recommend a good
way of automatically setting the timezone when the connection is made?

Thanks,

Woody

iGLASS Networks
211-A S. Salem St