Dear Support Team,
Our firm<http://www.deshaw.com> is currently in the process of evaluating an upgrade to Windows 7. As a part of this process, we are conducting an audit of Windows 7 compatibility for various applications used by our employees. We were unable to find compatibility details for the following application(s) on your website. Could you please provide us answers to the following questions which will help us complete our audit.
Application Name: pgAdminIII v 1.8.4
1. Is this application compatible with Windows 7?
2. If the answer to (1) is No, then what is the latest version that is compatible with Windows 7?
3. If a Windows 7 compatible version doesn't exist yet, do you have an ETA for when it will be available?
4. Is the compatible version 64-bit?
5. Are there any licensing upgrades required to upgrade to the Windows 7 compatible version?
Thanks in advance for your help.
pgadmin-support by date
|Next:||From: Raymond O'Donnell||Date: 2010-01-15 10:52:41|
|Subject: Re: Forgotten Password|
|Previous:||From: hunwei lee||Date: 2010-01-15 06:12:50|
|Subject: Forgotten Password|