There are something wrong when using inet type with Hibernate

From: <wuhaitao(at)sinocode(dot)com(dot)cn>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: There are something wrong when using inet type with Hibernate
Date: 2007-03-29 07:26:51
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi

When I use inet type with hibernate. I mapping as follow:

<property name="registerIp" type="java.lang.String">

<column name="`registerIp`" />

</property>

<property name="isBlock" type="java.lang.Boolean">

<column name="`isBlock`" not-null="true" />

</property>

The registerIp is inet type,when I insert into the progresql database,
it show

org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.HibernateJdbcException: JDBC
exception on Hibernate data access; nested exception is
org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: Could not execute JDBC
batch update

how can I solve it ,thanks