Re: viewing source code

From: "Roberts, Jon" <Jon(dot)Roberts(at)asurion(dot)com>
To: 'Andrew Sullivan' <ajs(at)crankycanuck(dot)ca>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: viewing source code
Date: 2007-12-20 21:24:34
Lists: pgsql-performance

Actually, PostgreSQL already has column level security for pg_stat_activity.

select * from pg_stat_activity

The current_query column shows "<insufficient privilege>" for all rows
except for rows related to my account.

It seems that we would want to do exact same thing for pg_proc.

Jon

pgsql-performance by date