icons for granting groups to objects

From: "Roberts, Jon" <Jon(dot)Roberts(at)asurion(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: icons for granting groups to objects
Date: 2007-12-13 20:28:29
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
When I view the permissions of a schema or table, I noticed that the icon
for an existing grant to a group role shows a single user icon.  If I grant
usage to a group role, the icon that is created shows multiple little
people.  Commit these changes, close the window, and open it again.  Now the
icon changed from the group role to a single role icon.

Is that a bug or a feature?

Jon

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2007-12-14 08:29:53