Re: Number of connections

From: "Roberts, Jon" <Jon(dot)Roberts(at)asurion(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Number of connections
Date: 2007-12-10 15:25:25
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

It took me a minute, but I think I see what you mean now.  It would have to
be a modified connection pool like M$.  When you execute a query, it creates
a new connection to the database only if the existing connection isn't busy.
When this happens, the connection is stuck to this query window.  Sort of
like a sticky session in a web browser.

I would think far less code would be needed if the tool could be configured
to only use one connection.

Jon

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2007-12-10 15:41:48