Re: Why cant I load Pg module from my perl CGI under IIS?

From: s0lao(at)netscape(dot)net (S(dot) L(dot))
To: rsharma(at)bigstep(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Why cant I load Pg module from my perl CGI under IIS?
Date: 2001-06-15 06:29:12
Lists: pgsql-cygwin
Rishi Sharma <rsharma(at)Bigstep(dot)net> wrote:
> I can run the following test script in a dos shell by typing:
> >perl
> however, when I convert to cgi this script, it just hangs in my browser.
> What could be wrong with my IIS environment.  The system has all the path,
> ld_library_path, pgdata, pdlib variables set.
> How can I test if Pg is infact in my web server's environment.
> Best,
> Rishi Sharma.

Just wondering, IIS hasn't an apache-like ErrorLog configuration directive (checkbox for EventViewer or textfield for filename or whatever)? It could ease your pain, as perl certainly errs out the error :)) Why don't you redirect err (stderr) to a file from the script, anyway ?

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at