Move Previous

From: "Ryan C(dot) Bonham" <Ryan(at)srfarms(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Move Previous
Date: 2001-10-02 15:38:07
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

Ok this might not have anything to do with the ODBC Driver, but right now I
haven't figured out what else would cause it.

I have a VB 6.0 App. I was using ODBC 7.01.0006. I had problems with Boolean
fields being reported back correctly, I updated to 7.01.0007 and that
problem went away. Now though, all my rs.RecordCount statements report -1..
Also I am having some issues with rs.MovePrevious reporting "Operation not
allowed in this context", but that is only happening on certain tables.. I
tried changing the cursor type(I have used keyset/dynamic/static), and it
reports the same problems.. The MovePrevious might be something silly I did,
but the record count was working until I updated the driver.. Does anyone
have any ideas..

Ryan C. Bonham
System Administrator
Summit Ridge Farms