Error with DECIMAL or NUMERIC data type

From: "Ryan C(dot) Bonham" <Ryan(at)srfarms(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Error with DECIMAL or NUMERIC data type
Date: 2001-07-27 13:46:37
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I am receiving an error message when i try connecting to a table on my
postgresql database via PGAdmin. The fileds that give me a problem are all
NUMERIC data types, i tried changing them to DECIMAL and there is no
difference. The error i see on the screen is.
Error 6
Overflow
Function: frmTables, trvBrowser_NodeClick

This table also crashes Visual Basic 6.0sp6 if i try to create a connection
to it..

I am using Postgres ODBC driver version 7.1.0.6
I am using PGADMIN version 7.1.0
I am using postgres version 7.1.1 (RPM based install)
I attached my pgadmin.log and also the psqlodbc.log

Is this a known problem? If so what's the work arround, if not what should i
do to try and fix it?

Thank you.

Ryan Bonham

pgsql-odbc by date

Next:From: Ryan C. BonhamDate: 2001-07-27 16:59:36