Re: [INTERFACES] manipulate array wiht ecpg

From: "S(dot)F(dot) Lee" <sflee_tw(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Michael Meskes <meskes(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] manipulate array wiht ecpg
Date: 1999-12-29 06:40:52
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have solved the problem by mapping a character array
into integer array:

struct data {
int id;
char a[100];
} temp;
After getting temp from exec sql select ....., I use
strtol() to convert temp.a into a integer array, and
it works! I now have another problem that is I can get

the tuples by sqlca.sqlerrd[2], but how can I get the
type of each field that has been selected? In libpq++
FieldType(n) can get the type of field, how about in
ecpg?

Thanks
S.F.Lee