Re: [PORTS] ARM fixes (fwd)

From: "Oliver Elphick" <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PORTS] ARM fixes (fwd)
Date: 1999-11-18 22:32:27
Lists: pgsql-ports
Bruce Momjian wrote:

  >Applied.  WIll appear in 7.0.
  >

  >Is there a reason optimization was turned off.  I have not applied that
  >fix.

The Debian source release did not contain the linux-arm template at all;
apparently that is after 6.5.3?

I think David copied and modified another architecture.  It did confuse
me horribly!

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
Oliver Elphick                                Oliver(dot)Elphick(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk