Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE

From: "Oliver Elphick" <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] RE: THE Postgres WEB SITE
Date: 1999-11-12 19:56:53
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Lamar Owen wrote:
  >Also, I believe that we should have a link to the Debian packages that
  >Oliver puts together somewhere on the download page.

http://packages.debian.org is sufficient; since Debian has a central
repository, Debian users should not need detailed URLs for the individual
packages, and the packages will not be much use to non-Debian users.

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
Oliver Elphick                                Oliver(dot)Elphick(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Dorin GrunbergDate: 1999-11-12 20:33:21