Offshore Software Development

From: india728(at)giasdl01(dot)VSNL(dot)NET(dot)IN
To: india728(at)giasdl01(dot)VSNL(dot)NET(dot)IN
Subject: Offshore Software Development
Date: 1999-11-02 17:39:06
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello,

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce us as one of the leading Software companies in India and to offer our services for inexpensive and efficient software and internet services.
We can provide excellent quality jobs at unbelievably low costs.

For small projects we would be charging you as little as 10-25 USD per hour(depending on the complexity and duration of the job). For bigger projects, the rates could go down further. We can also quote you the entire cost of the project once you send us the detiled specs.

We have expertise in the following fields:

1. Software Development in all Microsoft Technologies on any platform
2. Database Programming.
2. Internet Services : Domain Name Registeration, Layout designing, Online Catalogue, ASP, CGI, Java, JavaScript, VBScript, Multi Lingual Web Sites, E-Commerce Solutions, Shopping Carts, Coldfusion.

Multimedia Services:

Interactive CD-ROMS, CBTs, Educational CD ROMs,Corporate Profiles, Interactive Touch Scrren Kiosk, 2D and 3D animation

If this suits your requirements, please feel free to contact us.

Kind Regards,
Pankaj Ahuja