Failed compilation on DEC-alpha for odbc,perl,tcl interfaces

From: "Clouser, Robert" <bclouser(at)ll(dot)mit(dot)edu>
To: "'pgsql ports'" <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "Pedro J(dot) Lobo (E-mail)" <pjlobo(at)euitt(dot)upm(dot)es>
Subject: Failed compilation on DEC-alpha for odbc,perl,tcl interfaces
Date: 1999-11-01 22:12:29
Lists: pgsql-ports
What's going on here!? When attempting to compile 6.5.2 on my DEC alpha, I
got
compilation errors whenever I tried to build the odbc, perl, or tcl
interfaces. Again,
the errors looked like "bad code" or it just could not find the correct
libs. I chose not
to elaborate on the errors -- I just want to see if anyone else had these
problems. It
compiles ok without any of these extensions, but what if you want/need
them???

Bob Clouser

Dr. Robert H. Clouser
S4-563, MIT-Lincoln Laboratory
(781) 981-1989
bclouser(at)ll(dot)mit(dot)edu

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: D SwartDate: 1999-11-02 07:39:17