Re: PostgreSQL-6.5.2-0.3 Comment

From: "Oliver Elphick" <olly(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: Chuan-kai Lin <cklin(at)poky(dot)csie(dot)ntu(dot)edu(dot)tw>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL-6.5.2-0.3 Comment
Date: 1999-10-20 10:38:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Chuan-kai Lin wrote:
  >I have recently installed your PostgreSQL 6.5.2-0.3 packages on my
  >newly upgraded potato system.  ODBC (which is the main purpose of
  >the upgrade to your packages) seems to be fine, though I am still
  >a little bit pissed about the dirty solution used to handle large
  >objects.  So far I have only encountered one problem: when I list
  >all tables with \l under psql, psql disconnects itself from the
  >backend automatically.  Other operations, such as SQL queries, seem
  >to work fine.  Any ideas?

There are no Debian-specific issues involved, so I am forwarding this
to the PostgreSQL interfaces list.  Perhaps someone will have some idea?

--
      Vote against SPAM: http://www.politik-digital.de/spam/
Oliver Elphick                                Oliver(dot)Elphick(at)lfix(dot)co(dot)uk

pgsql-interfaces by date