ODBC Driver for Linux

From: "Joseph A(dot) Martin" <martinja(at)ice-works(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ODBC Driver for Linux
Date: 1999-10-15 13:01:47
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hello,
	I need an ODBC driver that I can run under Linux. I am running
PostgreSQL 6.5.1 on a Mandrake 6.0. I have tried the driver that is
distributed under the filename pgodbc-0.11.tgz. I have also seen on
the PostODBC home page that its source has been ported to Linux. I
downloaded the source code and could find no Linux build instructions
or makefiles. Where can I find a Linux ODBC driver for PostgreSQL?

Thanks,
joseph

P.S. Please cc me directly in any replies as I am not subscribed to
this list.

--
martinja(at)ice-works(dot)com

All opinions expressed are my own and not necessarily those of
my employer unless otherwise noted.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Joseph A. MartinDate: 1999-10-15 13:12:40
Subject: ODBC: 'Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing' error with ADO