Re: [GENERAL] stored procedure revisited

From: "Rudy Gireyev" <rgireyev(at)cnmnetwork(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [GENERAL] stored procedure revisited
Date: 1999-10-13 23:41:11
Lists: pgsql-general

On 12 Oct 99, at 19:34, Yin-So Chen wrote:

[SP discussion snipped]

> Come on, everybody, speak out your thought on this matter :)

Alright, alright.
Last I used the SP was on a Teradata box, and I must
admit it's a useful functionality. It makes the code much
easier to read, in addition to all the previously mentioned
benefits. I just have trouble seeing a convenience get its
day in the sun among the developers.

$0.2c

Rudy