Largeobjects and JDBC

From: johan(at)webgate(dot)se
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: Largeobjects and JDBC
Date: 1999-10-08 07:49:04
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi

I found docs on how to use largeobjects in java but I can't seem to
get it working.

I've problem with the following code (basically the code I found on
the Internet.

try {
ps = con.prepareStatement("insert into images values (?,?)");
ps.setString(1,fil.getName());
ps.setBinaryStream(2,fis,(int) fil.length());
ps.executeUpdate();
ps.close();
}
catch (SQLException sqle) {System.out.println("SQL: " +
sqle.getMessage()); }

This code prints the following SQLException
SQL: This method is not yet implemented.

Im using the latest JDBC-driver (I think, I compiled it from
postgresql-6.5.2 source).

Does anyone out there have a clue on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanx

.johan
Johan Warman
Norling Education AB
Anders Karlssonsgata 7
417 55 Göteborg

Tel: 031-223159
Fax: 031-7792847
e-post: johan(at)webgate(dot)se
The mouse has been moved, please restart your
MS Windows for changes to take effect.