Access database via Servlet

From: zhang-lan(at)usa(dot)net
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Access database via Servlet
Date: 1999-09-30 09:19:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
It seems someone has asked this question before.   But mine is a different
situation.  I set up a java web server, and
my servlet program need to access the remote database which is not on my
server.  When the program executed
    DriverManager.getConnection(dburl, user, passwd) ,
it shows the error:  java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Argument # > Arg

But the similar program which I don't use servlet runs ok, it can access the
remote database very well.  I don't
know why.  And if I change the database to the MS Access database which is on
my machine, the servlet program
also runs fine.

Anyone can help?

Lan Zhang

Get free email and a permanent address at

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: J. Carlos MuroDate: 1999-09-30 10:31:13