Re: [PORTS] plpgsql & bsdi 4.0

From: Nat Howard <nrh(at)pupworks(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <maillist(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Nat Howard <nrh(at)pupworks(dot)com>, pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, Jan Wieck <jwieck(at)debis(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [PORTS] plpgsql & bsdi 4.0
Date: 1999-09-20 03:37:57
Lists: pgsql-ports
Thanks -- I did a similar change, which had similar results.

I'm afraid I can't be of any help on the question of how
BSDI handles shared libraries.  I don't currently have a support
contract with them, so I don't have a graceful "in" to ask them.

I would say you have now duplicated the problem I was asking about,
and if someone can solve it, I'll be a very happy fella.

>Not sure what is causing that.  My guess is that the there is still a
>problem with the parser internals referenced by plpgsql on bsdi.  Please
>try my patch, and let me know if it improves things.
>
>Jan, any ideas?

pgsql-ports by date