Interface for Smalltalk/X available ...

From: marten(at)feki(dot)toppoint(dot)de
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Interface for Smalltalk/X available ...
Date: 1999-08-25 14:12:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Just to inform this list, that an interface to PostgreSQL is
available for Smalltalk/X - a Smalltalk dialect running under
several operating systems available from www.exept.de.

The interface is in form of a developer snapshot available
and if you would like to get the source you may send me a
message to my address. I've nothing to do with the company
selling Smalltalk/X. We use it for our products and projects.

The interface is the start of a more general OO->RDBMS
mapping project for Smalltalk/X. We actually need it for our
products.

Actually I would like to know, where may I send the sources
of such an interface to, that it may be available for
a broader public ?

Marten

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Lamar OwenDate: 1999-08-25 15:29:05