Re: [PORTS] os/2 & SCO open server ????

From: "Billy G(dot) Allie" <Bill(dot)Allie(at)mug(dot)org>
To: Sean Mitchell <mitchell(at)chrs(dot)com>
Cc: "Marco Heidenwolf (s660448)" <s660448(at)tfh-berlin(dot)de>, pgsql-ports(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, bga(at)mug(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PORTS] os/2 & SCO open server ????
Date: 1999-08-25 05:36:39
Lists: pgsql-ports
Sean Mitchell wrote:
> Hi Marco...
>
> <QUALIFIER>
> I'm also a newbie with Postgres....
> </QUALIFIER>
>
> I tried compiling postgres on SCO Unixware with no luck. There's nothing in
> any docs I found to suggest that anyone has done this. However, for your
> OS/2 client problem, you might try the EMX suite of tools. I used them years
> ago in my OS/2 days to compile unix stuff with some success. I can only
> imagine they've gotten better since then.

Sean,

What version of UnixWare and what development platform.

I have successfully compiled postgresql on UnixWare 7.x with the UDK.  In the
past I have successfully compiled on UnixWare 2.x with the delevopment kit
that came with 2.x.

BTW: PostgreSQL will compile out of the box with UnixWare 7.x and the UDK.  I
     nolonger have an active UnixWare 2.x system to test on, so I can't say if
     it still works.
--
____       | Billy G. Allie    | Domain....: Bill(dot)Allie(at)mug(dot)org
|  /|      | 7436 Hartwell     | Compuserve: 76337,2061
|-/-|----- | Dearborn, MI 48126| MSN.......: B_G_Allie(at)email(dot)msn(dot)com
|/  |LLIE  | (313) 582-1540    |

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Marco Heidenwolf (s660448)Date: 1999-08-25 08:36:39
Previous:From: Date: 1999-08-24 20:01:39
Subject: Cannot start initdb