jdbc . Urgent

From: "Zubair Saifullah" <zubairsaifullah(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: zsaifullah(at)firsam(dot)com
Subject: jdbc . Urgent
Date: 1999-08-23 19:18:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
While compiling the jdbc driver I had the following error.
I used jdk1.1.6 and its on Digital (true 64) Unix.

[zubair(at)prism2 ~/jdbc]$ make
make $(java makeVersion)
sh: syntax error at line 1: `(' unexpected
*** Exit 2
[zubair(at)prism2 ~/jdbc]$

I tried Hacking it but failed. So if you can tell me which version of "make"
you are you using, I can get that one and try again. OR if you can just send
me a precompiled jdbc driver, I will appreciate it.
Actually I will prefer a precompiled one. I read somewhere that I can put
that anywhere on any other machine (plateform independant) and get connected
to the database. Is that right?
I have project due pretty soon so if send the reply real quick, I will be

Get Free Email and Do More On The Web. Visit

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Robson MartinsDate: 1999-08-23 20:26:56