How to notify Front Ends of Table Changes

From: "carlos callo lazo" <ccl_sistemas(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: How to notify Front Ends of Table Changes
Date: 1999-08-18 14:15:40
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello

Im starting with postgres and made a sample very simple
application with delphi4.

Several clients are instaled in diferent machines with
win32 accesing in some case the same tables and im
using the Insight ODBC driver (http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc/).

I need to know how tonotify my clients applications that
other client in some other machine had modified the table
its using in order to orer my client app to refresh the
data its showing to the end user.

any suggestions......

Thanks.

Carlos Callo Lazo