Re: [INTERFACES] python-interface and win32

From: "Collin F(dot) Lynch" <clynch(at)water2(dot)cs(dot)umass(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, koltan(at)gmx(dot)de
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] python-interface and win32
Date: 1999-08-06 16:57:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
> From owner-pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org  Thu Aug  5 16:21:20 1999

> Did anyone compile and install the python-interface on win95 and can
> tell someone who loathes MS-Windows how to do this with the least of
> troubles? I installed python and the postgresql-clients, even compiled
> the interface (with cygwin), but failed when trying to link a dll (do I
> have to do this at all?)
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thank you very much

	As a tangent to this does anyone have experience creating win32 dll's or know of a web
based tutotial.  I've been maddeningly working to set one up and it's appearing damn near
impossible that I can get my group to use postgres because of it.

	Collin Lynch.

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Collin F. LynchDate: 1999-08-06 19:59:02