Cursors and move

From: Marcin Kadziolka <kalma(at)polsl(dot)gliwice(dot)pl>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Cursors and move
Date: 1999-07-28 19:12:46
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
Hi All!

First of all, I'm not sure if it is on-topic here. If not, show a correct
place to me, please.

I've got some problems with cursors and move command.
I write a program using libpq and I have something like this:

BEGIN
DECLARE cur CURSOR FOR SELECT num FROM zlec
FETCH FORWARD 2 IN cur
MOVE BACKWARD ALL IN cur
FETCH FORWARD 2 IN cur

In the last FETCH command PQresultStatus(res) returns PGRES_TUPLES_OK, but
PQntuples(res) returns 0.
Is it a correct behaviour of the move command? Or I missed something?

--
Na razie    |  Zapraszam na:  http://www.polsl.gliwice.pl/~kalma
    Marcin  |

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Byron NikolaidisDate: 1999-07-29 00:45:42