Front end Tools for Postgress

From: "alwar rajagopalan" <argopalan(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Front end Tools for Postgress
Date: 1999-05-13 10:53:12
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Good Morning

I am working for a leading publication company in India. I am heading the
EDP Department.

I am delighted to see PostgreSql. We want to immediately migarte to
Postgress under Linux platform. We are at present working on Foxpro under
Novel Netware platform.

May we seek your help to let us know if there is any Front-end Tools like
Forms and Report Writer like Crystal to enable us to handle Postgress
effectively.

Your response will help us to migrate to Postgress early.

regards,