Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC

From: "Cary O'Brien" <cobrien(at)Radix(dot)Net>
To: lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu (Thomas Lockhart)
Cc: pharvey(at)codebydesign(dot)com, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org, cobrien(at)access(dot)digex(dot)net
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC
Date: 1999-05-11 16:10:54
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hmm...

Time is limited, so I will try to be honest about how much
I can contribute.

But sure, I can try to test a new odbc driver w/ Applixware and
PostgreSQL. I can easily test on glibc machines, but it is harder
for me to test on libc5 machines. All are Intel architecture.

BTW, my current email address is cobrien(at)radix(dot)net (the stinkers
at digex cancelled the shell accounts!).

-- cary
Cary O'Brien
cobrien(at)radix(dot)net
http://www.radix.net/~cobrien