[INTERFACES] pgaccess forms

From: Thomas Mack <mack(at)ips(dot)cs(dot)tu-bs(dot)de>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: [INTERFACES] pgaccess forms
Date: 1999-02-26 11:49:03
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I started having a look into pgaccess and into the use of forms.

Most things look quite straight forward, but I was not able to
figure out, how I can have some code executed when starting a
form. I managed to add code to buttons et.al., but this is not
enough. The documentation did not help me any further than to
point me to this mailing-list.

Anybody knows about this? It should be simple or obvious...

Thomas Mack
TU Braunschweig, Abt. Informationssysteme

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Byron NikolaidisDate: 1999-02-26 14:05:21