FreeBSD _wth_ TCL ?

From: "Stan Brown" <stanb(at)awod(dot)com>
Subject: FreeBSD _wth_ TCL ?
Date: 1999-02-24 04:30:17
Lists: pgsql-ports

i am having a bit of a problem getting 6.4.2 compied on FreeBSD 3.0
with enough TCL support to use pgaccess. In FreeBSD the various flabors
of TVL are in like /usr/local/lib/tcl8.0

Could someone give me an example of how to run configure to acomplish
this? I have it working on HP-UX 10.20 which has an even stranger
filesystem layout, thanks to some helpful regulars here.

Thanks, again for that.

--
Stan Brown stanb(at)netcom(dot)com 843-745-3154
Westvaco